Invite a friend
NJTTC Giant Round Robin Tournament
Hi Friends of NJTTC,
Our next tournament is coming up on June 23, 2012. Past tournament pictures are displayed at www.njttc.org/Flickr/data/photo.php. The tournament is in Giant Round Robin format. It has Only 1 event with 2 sessions.
- Session 1: 10:00AM - 2:30PM.
- Session 2: 03:30PM - 8:00PM
Maximum of 32 participants in each session. There will be 4 Divisions per session. The 8 highest-rated players will be placed in Division 1; the next 8 in Division 2, and so on.Each participant is guaranteed 7 matches in the round robin (pending defaults). A division will be assigned two tables and each session will run for about 4.5 hours.
- Division 1: First Place $200, Second Place $100, Third Place $50
- Division 2: First Place $100, Second Place $50, Third Place $25
- Division 3: First Place $100, Second Place $50, Third Place $25
- Division 4: Trophies for first 3 places
Please read the flyer for more details at - njttc.org/forms/tournament/2012NJTTCGiantRoundRobin.pdf The schedules for June tournament are as follow:
1) Giant Round Robin Morning Session Sat 10:00 AM
2) Giant Round Robin Afternoon Session Sat 03:30 PM
1. Pre-register on-line at www.njttc.org/tournament/registration.html or
2. Mail entry form & full payment to NJTTC.The entry form is available in hardcopy at the Club, or for download from the Club's web site njttc.org/forms/tournament/2012NJTTCGiantRoundRobin.pdf
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday June 22, 2012 (A $5 late fee will be applied after this date)
All entries are responsible for full payment if not withdrawn by the above deadline. Phone entries will not be accepted. Entries may be rejected if space does not permit.If paying by check, please do not include in the check payment for anything other than this tournament.
PERSONAL LOCKER FOR PARTICIPANTS
We would also like to remind you that the entire bottom row of lockers near the men's room is reserved for "Daily Use Only" and can be used by tournament participants. If you would like to use one of these lockers to secure your belongings while at the tournament, please bring your own lock and take any open "Daily Use Only" locker. Please be sure to remove your lock and take your belongings at the end of the day though since Daily Use Only locks and locker contents left overnight are subject to removal. We look forward to seeing you at the tournament!
(NJTTC Tournament Committee)
more... email@example.com expires 08/06/2012
|Where||226 North Ave W, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|