- Chef and dietitian Diane Weeks leads a free workshop titled "Cooking Allergen Free" at RWJ Rahway Fitness and Wellness Center in Scotch Plains. The class, which starts at 7 p.m., will explore how to prepare easy, allergen-free meals, with a focus on allergies to egg, gluten and dairy. Samples and recipes will be available.
- The Scotch Plains Public Library's "Next Chapter" book club meets at 7 p.m. at Panera.
- The Fanwood Recreation Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. in the LaGrande Park recreation building.
- The Downtown Westfield Corporation hosts a free short sale seminar for homeowners significantly behind on mortgage payments or unable to sell their homes for what they owe. The class, led by two experienced real estate professionals, will start at 7:30 p.m. at 105 Elm Street.
- The Springfield Library's free "Lunchtime Films" series continues with "The Kids are Alright," starting at 12 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something