- The Scotch Plains-Fanwood Board of Education holds its open agenda meeting at 8 p.m., according to the school district's website.
- Learn about women's experience during the Civil War at a lecture hosted by Trailside Nature and Science Center in Mountainside. The program costs $8 and begins at 7:30 p.m. .
- A representative of the Disney College Program visits Union County College's Cranford campus to discuss internship opportunities with Disney. .
- The Scotch Plains Public Library's Board of Trustees meets at 7:30 p.m., according to the library's website.
- The Fanwood Environmental Commission meets at 7:30 p.m., according to the borough website.