Looking for some great furniture and household items at a reasonable price? If the weather holds up, there should be a many, many good garage sales this weekend to sate your bargain-hunting appetite.
Leading off, Scotch Plains this Saturday boasts more than 75 houses registered for the annual townwide garage sale.
The final list of participating houses and guide map is available at both local Quick Chek stores (North Avenue and Westfield Avenue) and at . Maps are available to download from the club’s website after 10 p.m. on June 1 at http://www.spjwc.com.
The Junior Women's Club stated that all of the proceeds gathered from the registration fees will be donated to local charities.
- , June 2 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Lots of goodies, tables, chairs, game table, household items, lamps and so much more. All are welcome.
- , June 2 from 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. at 105 Laurel Drive between Meisel & Milltown. There will be a dining room table w/ 6 chairs, breakfront, king size bed, french provincial dresser, mirror tea cart, bric-a-brac, kitchenware, loads of women's clothing & accessories, etc. All are welcome.
- . Tons of stuff from furniture to baby clothes/items to tables/chairs, as well as many other houshold items such as wine goblets, vases, holiday decor.
- . June 2, 9 a.m. Drive all the way down to the dead end, 2nd to last house. We've got furniture, books, toys, household items, and lots, lots more - all offers welcomed!
- . June 2 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Lots of items including clothes, shoes, jetwely etc. All are welcome.
- Saturday, 6/2, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. with a rain date of Sunday, 6/3. Plenty of furniture, home accessories, kitchen items. Along with children's clothing & shoes, crib bedding and toys - newborn and up. Lot's of women's clothing, shoes and much, more more! All are welcome.
- June 2 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Lots of childrens board games, children's movies and DVDs, costumes, doll houses, clothes, Aqua bot, books and teaching books, novels, craft materials, Lazy-boy chairs, popcorn maker, planters clay pots, garden candle screen and many, many more things! All are welcome.
Do you know of any more garage sales out there this weekend? Tell us in the comments!
Also, you can help us help you get rid of your unwanted items and make money by posting your own Garage Sale on Patch.
Better yet — Let us feature the great "find" you scored at a garage sale this past weekend by emailing a picture and description of your buy to firstname.lastname@example.org.