Fanwood police arrested an Elizabeth woman last Sunday, April 18, for suspicious behavior on Martine Avenue.
Police responded to a report of a suspicious person in the 50 block of Martine Avenue around 4:06 p.m. that day. When officers arrived, they observed a woman pacing back and forth.
Officers asked the woman for identification and at that time found she was in possession of drug paraphernalia and prescription drugs. Koreen Mclaughlin, 39, was arrested and unable to post bail, so she was transported to Union County Jail pending her court date.
Below are the rest of the recent Fanwood police reports.
Tuesday, April 6:
- Officers responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Russell Road and Midway Avenue in which the driver of one vehicle struck several parked vehicles, then crashed into a tree. When officers were tending to the injured, a woman came up to the crashed car and grabbed several bottles out that contained some kind of liquid. Officers told her to stop as she hid the bottles behind a tree. The woman told officers that she didn't want to get her friend in trouble. While talking to her, officers discovered the woman was intoxicated, so they arrested her for being disorderly, intoxicated in public and for tampering with evidence. The woman, Cara Felton, 19, of Scotch Plains, was charged and released pending her court date.
- A woman reported to police that sometime between 7 a.m., when she took a train from the Fanwood Train Station, and 7 p.m., when she returned home, someone stole her bicycle, which was locked and secured at the station. The bike, a white-colored women's Raleigh Passage 4.5, was valued at $375.
Sunday, April 11:
- Amelia Bell, 39, of Jersey City, was arrested for an outstanding Newark warrant at 8:13 p.m. on Martine Avenue. She was processed, posted bail and was released.
Tuesday, April 13:
- Lakesha Cole, 28, of East Orange, was arrested for an outstanding Scotch Plains warrant at 4:03 p.m. at the intersection of South and Hetfield avenues. She was processed, posted bail and was released.
- Tiffany Gibson, 27, of Newark, was arrested for active Irvington and Newark warrants at 5:26 p.m. on Terrill Road. She was processed, posted bail and was released.
- Corea Pickering, 31, of Scotch Plains, was arrested for an outstanding Garwood warrant at 8:51 p.m. on South Avenue. She was processed, posted bail and was released.
Thursday, April 15:
- Ebony Nevius, 33, of Plainfield, was arrested for an active Union County Sheriff's warrant at 1:25 p.m. Nevius was unable to come up with the bail, and was picked up by the Union County Sheriff's Department.
- Delvis Damon, 41, of Plainfield, was arrested for an active Paterson warrant at 4:10 p.m. on Terrill Road. He was processed, posted bail and was released.
Friday, April 16:
- Richard Kenyon, 61, of Westfield, was arrested for a Union County Sheriff's no bail warrant at 10:54 a.m. in the area of South and Hetfield avenues. He was processed and picked up by the Union County Sheriff's Department.
- Saleem White, 24, of Plainfield, was arrested for providing false information to an officer. White was stopped for a motor vehicle violation at 3:49 p.m. in the 200 block of South Avenue. He was processed and released pending his court date.
Saturday, April 17:
- Lawrence Outlaw, 47, of Hillside, was arrested for an outstanding Fanwood warrant at 9:44 a.m. He was processed, posted bail and was released.
- Raheem White, 23, of Plainfield, was arrested for a Plainfield warrant during a field investigation at 11:47 a.m. in the 70 block of Martine Avenue. He was processed, posted bail and was released.