Wondering what properties in town sold and for how much? Here, our list of home sales that were finalized recently in Scotch Plains and Fanwood.
In our gallery, check out photos of the homes.
- 22 Winchester Drive, Scotch Plains – This four-bedroom, 3.1-bathroom Colonial was listed for $869,000 and sold for $843,500 after 34 days.
- 141 Glenside Avenue, Scotch Plains – This two-bedroom, two-bathroom carriage house/chalet was listed for $435,000 and sold for $417,500 after 35 days.
- 880 Odonnell Avenue, Scotch Plains – This three-bedroom, 1.1-bathroom split level was listed for $399,900 and sold for $395,000 after 92 days.
- 2432 Malcolm Place, Scotch Plains – This four-bedroom, 1.1-bathroom split level was listed for $405,000 and sold for $390,000 after 23 days.
- 1153 Hetfield Avenue, Scotch Plains – This four-bedroom, two-bathroom ranch was listed for $349,900 and sold for $340,000 after 182 days.
- 2305 Westfield Avenue, Scotch Plains – This three-bedroom, one-bathroom Cape Cod was listed for $325,000 and sold for $315,000 after 43 days.
- 44 Glenwood Road, Fanwood – This three-bedroom, two-bathroom split level was listed for $449,900 and sold for $449,000 after 80 days.
- 364 LaGrande Avenue, Fanwood – This four-bedroom, two-bathroom Cape Cod was listed for $429,000 and sold for $429,000 after seven days.
- 184 Belvidere Avenue, Fanwood – This three-bedroom, 1.1-bathroom Colonial/Tudor was listed for $439,900 and sold for $425,000 after 32 days.