John's Meat Market has been serving customers since 1939. The butcher serves a variety of Grade A meats and a selection of wild game including buffalo, quail, pheasant and alligator.
The butcher shop has been voted #1 Family Business and also the #1 Prime Meat Market in New Jersey Life magazine.
As of February, 2012, John's Meat Market now serves fresh fish!
- Fax: 908-322-2561
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: April 17 1939
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: We also have GRASS FED BEEF
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Prime Dry-Aged Meats free range organic poultry deliverd fresh daily American spring lamb Western fed pork individual prepared dinners home made soups. our FAMOUS Chicken Pot pie WE ALSO HAVE GRASS FED BEEF
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Serving the community since 1939 \ and working on many committees gives us a bond that OUR TOWN IS OUR FAMILY