A fixture in the town center since 1969, this family-owned music shop sells classical and popular sheet music as well as new and used instruments. Private lessons are held in the shop's seven studios; students range in age from grade-schoolers to retirees. Check out photos of past students highlighted on the shop's "wall of fame."
Friendly owners Greg Natic, a jazz pianist, and his wife Mare Ellen coordinate an annual June concert series on Park Avenue, featuring the center's current students.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 8:30pm; Fri, Sun, closed; Sat, 10am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk and handicapped parking is available.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Sheet music/charts (classical, jazz, rock, pop), instruments (with a large selection of guitars), accessories (strings, picks, reeds, etc.), instrument rentals, private music lessons
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Returns will be refunded with store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- New/used: New, Used
- Sell/rent/trade: Rent, Sell