This 24-hour restaurant has all the trappings of a classic diner like its stainless steal exterior, mirrored walls in each of its three rooms, red and black leather booths, juke-boxes on each table, framed Elvis memorabilia, a refrigerated dessert display and a large coffee counter. In addition to a large menu of diner staples, the restaurant also serves beer, wine and cocktails. Owner Aris Vlachos knows many of the regulars on a first-name basis, and is there to greet them at the door.
- Fax: 908-322-2851
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp provides access to the door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun