Siam House is a quaint Thai restaurant with a very welcoming staff. The dining room is split down the middle by a short, dividing wall topped with Thailand-inspired trinkets. The restaurant is open for lunch as well as dinner; tables are re-set with nice linens for the dinner crowd. No MSG is used in any dishes. There is a $10 credit card minimum.
- Fax: 908-317-6930
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 2pm - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Pad Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet