While small in size, The Double Dipper is bursting with charm. The restaurant, with several tables and a long ice cream counter, offers everything from ice cream and shakes to breakfast sandwiches, burgers and hot dogs. The restaurant also serves grilled sandwiches, chili, nachos, salad and waffles, as well as a full selection of coffee and tea drinks.
- Fax: 908-490-0103
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, candy, soda, tea, cakes, soups and much more
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Soups, ice cream cakes, fresh waffles
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Signature dishes: Ice cream sundaes.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 30
- Number of candy varieties: 20