The center offers a variety of yoga classes and programs that promote confidence and well-being. Stop in and take a class at the conveniently located facility.
- Hours: Varies. Open during class times
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: YHC is a close-knit family that welcomes everyone! Whether you're looking for a total body workout or a night of sheer relaxation, let yoga melt away stress and bring on the smiles!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Class Schedule Link: www.yogaandhealingcenter.com/schedule.html
- Number of classes/week: 23
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 10
- Styles: Ashtanga, Bikram, Vinyasa
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids
- What is your training philosophy?: Wendy Pinto, owner and founder, promotes a haven of self love, inspiration, gratitude, and inner strength. Love living in your body!
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Shop